I love weightlifting. I love coaching weightlifting and I love helping people achieve their goals. I also love running a top notch facility and making sure that everyone can be accommodated while training. For this reason, we will be changing our weightlifting class policy.
Please take note of the following, as it will go into effect Monday, July 20th.
- There will be two start times for weightlifters in the evening: 4:00 pm or 5:30 pm.
- If you start your training at 4:00 pm, you will be finished (off the platform) by 6:00 pm
- If you start at 5:30 pm (or later), you will finish by 7:30 pm.
- There will be no training outside of scheduled times for Weightlifting.
- The 4:00 pm lifters should squat off of the platform if they are not finished by 5:30 pm to make room for the incoming 5:30 pm session.
- The incoming session will have priority for racks and blocks.
- All weightlifters should give room for S&C classes if they are using the platform. Please check the board.
Thank you in advance for understanding and we look forward to seeing you crush PRs!!
Strength & Conditioning Day 3:
|DB squat jump x6|
|8 min clock|
|10 wall ball|
|50m farmers carry|
|5 walk outs|