Our Strength and Conditioning group fitness classes are designed for the general fitness enthusiast/cross training athlete. These classes thrive through the community that supports everyone and is created by you. Bring your positive attitude and willingness to work hard and your coach will provide the expertise and stimulation to reach your goals.
For those interested in our group coaching, here is an example of what you will experience. Keep in mind that all of this is performed under the guidance and knowledgeable eye of one or more of our coaches, as we are an all-coaching facility.
- Short Aerobic warm up (Running, Rowing, Jumping rope) – Elevate the heart rate and warm the muscles.
- Mobility/Movement Prep/Prehab – Increase range of motion while preparing the nervous system for increased demands.
- Skill Work – Teach or perfect at least 1 functional movement per day.
- Strength Work – Strength is relative but necessary for everyone. We provide a safe environment to get stronger in many different ways. (i.e. body weight movements, loaded movements, speed and power development)
- Conditioning – We take a different approach to conditioning. Conditioning is planned to be effective and efficient. More is not better, Better is Better. Intensity is prescribed and closely monitored during class.
- Stretch/Recover/Talk – This is a time to take care of your body AND your mind. We will talk about nutrition and other factors that go into making you as healthy as possible.
A typical class will vary but will usually include most of the components listed above and take anywhere from 45 min to 1 hour.
Everyone is encouraged to come early and stay late, not only to socialize, but to take care of your body through stretching and other regenerative processes.